Monday, January 25, 2010

About me

Heyy! My name's Jennifer Williams, but I usually go by Jenny or Jen. I'm 18 years old and a freshmen here. I live on Lake Tapps and I absolutely love it there. I have a nine year old brother who I love and miss very much, along with my family and friends. Summer is my favorite time of year. I'm very friendly and outgoing. I'm five feet tall and very loud. My family, friends and boyfriend mean everything to me. I miss them and being away from home a lot, but I love WSU and I wouldn't want to be attending school anywhere else. I'm a member of Kappa Kappa Gamma. I played golf all four years of high school and became captian my senior year! I also worked at Emerald City Smoothie and will return to during the summer. I love meeting new people and doing exciting and adventerous activities. I also love vacationing to warm places. I like to have a good time, but I know when I need to get down to business and get things done. I work hard for what I want, and will do whatever it takes to succeed. I want to major in Elementary Education and become a second grade teacher and I always have. I'm looking forward to becoming a better writer and learning new writing strategies throughout the semester and to meeting every all of you!

4 comments:

  1. Is being in a sorority what you had hoped it would be? i'm not a fan of the Greek system, but i suppose there are substantial differences between sororities and fraternities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I've never heard of Emerald City Smoothie; I'm guessing it's sort of like Jamba Juice? Anyway, that must be a really fun job! Have you ever been to Hawaii? It is a really warm place pretty much any time of the year! Tim and I are both from Hawaii and both want to major in Elementary Education too! How neat! I look forward to meeting you and the rest of our group too. See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jen!
    Nice to know you're an Elementary Ed major like me! I hope we can learn a lot through this class to prepare us for the future too!(: That's awesome that you played golf, I had a lot of friends back home that loved golf and played for their entire high school years. Let's make this semester memorable and better our writing through this class!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey!
    That's sweet you work at Emerald Smoothie! love that place! Im happy theres one here in Pullman. I've only attempted to play golf but it seems pretty fun once you get it down! Summer is definetly my favorite too! Love the sun so much! well I will see you Thursday!

    ReplyDelete